search

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Christmas Tree!

Ok, I'm obsessed with this look I did! You won't believe how simple it was, either! I'm not great at drawing things on my eyes, but I thought I'd give it a go, and I'm actually proud of the result! :D






For the base for the tree, I drew out the shape with NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk, I used a Sephora green eye shadow to fill in, Makeup Geek Razzleberry for the red ornaments, and MUG Shimma Shimma for the other ones. For the gold, I used Elf Glitter Liner in Copper. I used Elf Liquid Liner in Black, A Sephora gold eye shadow, and a bit of MUG Gold Digger, along with Razzleberry, for the rest of the eyes. I hope you liked the look as much as I did! See you soon!<Lucy 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I read and reply to every one! :D <3