search

Friday, December 27, 2013

Color Workshop 100 Piece Palette Review!

Here is the review! :D
ImageImageImageImage

The eye shadows:
Image

I had three ‘arm fulls’ ;) of eye shadow swatches, all taken in cool and warm lighting. The eye shadows by Color Workshop are AMAZING! Whats special, is that they are all very unique, beautiful colors, and have really great variety of textures too. I LOVE them!! :D
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

The lip colors swatched great on the back of my hand, but they were a little sheer..all of them. At least they were on my hand! I tried them all on my lips, and they are all very pigmented, and gorgeous, and last surprisingly long! :D

ImageImage

Even though the blushes are in the pink/red/coral-y family, they are all great, long lasting, complimenting, an have light sparkle, matte and satin textures! :D
Image

I’m SUPER impressed by the quality, and uniqueness of this palette! I’m obsessed with it! I will most definitely be using tons in my up coming looks ;) <Lucy :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I read and reply to every one! :D <3