search

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Another Haul! ;)

Hey lovelies! Today I have yet another haul, but this one in particular is special, because I got 2 things that I have been wanting FOREVER!A nail brush/tool/art kit Annnnnnnnndddddd.........
The Urban Decay Naked Palette!!!! Gosh, I'm so excited! I did swatches and everything too. Here are the 2 things I got:
 (The UD Naked Palette was $50, but the tax made it $53.75). If you want to see a review on the nail brush kit, go to nailcrazy).
 The palette!!!

 Mini Original Primer Potion, with a wand.
 The gorgeous palette! (Comes with an amazing quality eyeshadow brush, and a very good mirror)!
 The colors: Virgin, Sin, Naked, Sidecar, Buck, Half Baked, Smog, Darkhorse, Toasted, Hustle, Creep, and Gunmetal. 
 The brush.
Swatches. The colors are COMPLETELY NOT showing up at all in this pic, so sorry about that! :-o Since this blog is meant for crazy, non-wearable looks, I probably won't be using the palette much on this blog. If you would like to see looks with this palette, visit my wearable looks blog at makeupcrazy (please, please check it out)! The eyeshadows in the palette are super pigmented, and really really rich. But what was really impressive was the smoothness! If I had to pick my favorite color, I would pick the gold, Half Baked. Its smooth, rich, pigmented, long-wearing, and just suitable for any eye color, shape, and skin tone. I hope you liked the haul and review! Hope to see you soon!<Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I read and reply to every one! :D <3