search

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Haul: Maybelline Color Tattoo Products!

Hi! Today is yet another haul. I know, you guys are really losing interest in my blog, I'm noticing fewer views on my haul posts lately. 0_0 But this one is probably the last of my b-day hauls! (Yay)! hehe ;) So, I went to Target today, having enough money to get the rest of the Maybelline Color Tattoos, and I was able to get only 4 of the 5 I needed. (One of them was out of stock). So, 2 of the Tattoos were half-off, :D so, I got one of the new Color Tattoo Pigments to try, and will be able to collect the last Color Tattoo soon. :) 
 Here are the products. There are 2 Original Color Tattoos, 2 Color Tattoo Metals, and one Color Tattoo Pure Pigment.
 Swatches of the Color Tattoos. Metals: Silver Strike, Electric Blue. Originals: Bold Gold, and Tough As Taupe. 
The pigment swatch. Brash Blue. The pigment is very smooth, colorful, and REALLY long-wearing! I can't wait to try all of these Color Tattoos out. :D If you want to see looks using these products in the future, visit makeup crazy! (I just posted a look using the UD Naked Palette, if any of you want to check it out. :) I hope you liked the haul and review, and hopefully I will feel creative enough to  do the next Cars Series look soon! (:) Love you all!<Lucy :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I read and reply to every one! :D <3