search

Thursday, January 2, 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!

I'm going on my second year of blogging, I I would just like to say thank you for all of your support of my blog!
 A look I did on my brand new Makeup Mannequin, get it? Appletini? (I used Makeup Geek Appletini eye shadow ;) Happy New Year!)
 A small Target Haul! All of this was less than $10!!

 Only $1!
 I used up my last one of these, and had to get a new one. Its a personal fave, and only $1!
 Only $3! It works AMAZINGLY! Its very impressive!

 I also used up my Elf Liquid Liner in Black ($1), so I restocked on that, and I lost my dark brown liquid liner, so I got this Wet n Wild one for $3, and its great!

 My awesome Aunt sent me 3 Makeup Geek Pigments.



 Insomnia. 
 Dry no primer, dry with primer, and wet.
 Enchanted.
 Wet, dry with primer, dry no primer.
 In different lighting.
Afterglow.
 Dry, with primer.
 Dry, without primer.
 Wet.
Haul from Styles For Less, my fave store!
See you hopefully soon!<Lucy :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I read and reply to every one! :D <3