search

Friday, November 1, 2013

LOTD: Lots of Lashes

Hello everyone! I hope you all had fun and fabulous Halloweens! :D Mine was pretty good! I dressed as a pirate:
If you would like to see all of the candy I got, and close up pics of the makeup I'm wearing, and also pics of my family and I in our costumes, go to makeupcrazy1.wordpress.com! Anyway, getting back from the Halloween series of looks-(which isn't a huge difference, because this blog is made for crazy looks anyway)-I created this look on my other blog:
And it turned into this:
 All I used was Elf Cream Eyeliner in Black, which is amazing, a must have! Only $3 at Target! :)


 Try it with no lips.*Ugh, weird picture quality again!*
And try it with bright red lips!
I hope you liked this post, and I'll see you all later! :D <Lucy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I read and reply to every one! :D <3