search

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Birthday Haul #3!

Hey lovelies! Today I have another birthday haul. I know, you are all probably getting board of them, but I just love to share what I got! (:) I will be coming back to the Cars Series next though, I just haven't been feeling very creative-and up to a complicated looks-lately. But I promise I will post another Cars look soon! :)
 These are all of the gift cards I got: American Eagle, iTunes, and 3 cards for Sephora. :D
 All of the Sephora cards come with this little case.
 And they each come with a mirror! :)
 I also got a gift certificate to get my nails done!
 The last thing I got was this little Sephora Makeup Kit.
It folds out into eyeshadows, (the 3 circles at the bottom left corner are cream eyeliners), lip colors, blush, and 2 bronzers! (Which I;m very happy about, because I needed bronzer)! :D The kit has all very pigmented products the eyeshadows are smooth, the blushes aren't chalky one single bit, and the lip colors are long-wearing! It folds up into the little carrying case, making it perfect to carry in your purse! (On the box it said there were over 2,000 looks, too! :D Hope you liked this! As I said, I will be posting a look soon! ;) <Lucy :) <3

2 comments:

  1. Awesome gifts, Lucy! :D And I also love the Maybelline color tattoo swatches you've done... got to get some of those ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definently should try them out! :D Thank you Cecilie!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I read and reply to every one! :D <3