search

Monday, July 22, 2013

Haul: Maybelline Color Tattoos!

Hi lovelies! Today I have another birthday haul! (And not the last, so stay tuned)! :D I have a goal for this month to get all of the Maybelline Color Tattoos. I already had 4 of them, so (with a Target gift card I got for my birthday) I bought 6 more, making my collection 10 of them! :) I need to get the last 5 soon though. Also, I noticed today that Maybelline came out with new Color Tattoo Pigments!!!! I have to get them! ;D Here are all of the ones I got today:

 Too Cool, Fierce and Tangy, Pomegranate Punk, Audacious Asphalt, Inked in Pink, and Gold Rush. (The last 2 are Color Tattoo Metal).
 The beautiful colors! :)
All of my Color Tattoos so far!
These eye shadows are amazing! If you don't have them, I highly recommend them. They last all day as eye shadows, and they even last all day in your waterlines! I've also used them as mascara, and they last so long its crazy. They don't melt, change color, or smell weird at all! These beauties are simply amazing! They are basically the same size as MAC Paint Pots, so they are easy to store too! :D They are $5.94 at Target, which is a pretty fair price. I hoped you liked this haul and review!<Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I read and reply to every one! :D <3