search

Monday, May 6, 2013

Dark Forest =)
This very green look is inspired by a dark forest! (Hence the title):P I used all green shadows, blue lip gloss, and even a light green eye shadow as a blush! ;) Here is the look:


Tutorial:
 Elf Primer in Sheer.

 For a base color, I used the light shimmery spring green in the L.A. Colors Lotus Palette, with my Mary Kay Eye Blending Brush.

 Next, I took the darker of the two greens from the Maybelline Irish Mist Palette with a flat stiff brush from Forever 21.
 I put the green in the crease, and above it.
 Then I picked up some of Makeup Geek's Envy with my Elf Professional Eye Shadow Brush.
 And I put Envy on the lid.
 I also put a bit of it on the outer half of the lower lashline.
 And I smudged it with a ring finger.
 I next picked up a light minty blue shimmery MAC shadow with my IL MAKIAGE 6W Brush.
 And I put it on the inner half of the lower lashline.
 The next color I used was the second to last green in the Elf 100 Color Palette with my Mary Kay Angled Eye Brush.
 I created a medium-sized wing.
 For mascara, I used the Almay Intense i-Color Mascara in Black Emerald. (It is a thickening black mascara with a gorgeous emerald green shimmer to it)!
(For cheeks, I used the light green base shadow that was used earlier). 
 For the lips, I took a blue lipgloss that I made. (I made it out of castor oil, shea butter, and believe it or not, crayons. To find out how I made it go to mstoi.com, and go to Beauty Videos, and it should be the first on there). :)

I hope you liked this dramatic green look!<Lucy :D





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I read and reply to every one! :D <3