search

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Indigo Smokey Eye!
This is a very simple version of a smokey eye using dark indigo blues. I only used a few different colors for this look! :) This look is dark, and pretty dramatic. If you want more of a non-dramatic look, try using lighter indigos, and maybe gray or silver instead of black. Here is the look:


Here is the tutorial:
 For priming, I used Elf Primer in Alabaster.

 To start the color, I took a sparkly light indigo from my big Shany kit with a pencil brush.
 I smudged the color on the lower lashline.
 Next, I got out my Elf Pro. Eye Shadow Brush, and picked up the first dark blue in the blue section from the Sephora Limited Edition Makeup Kit.
 I put the deep indigo shimmer shadow on the lid. (I looooved the pigmentation of this shadow!) :D
 Then I picked up some of MUG's Corrupt with my Mary Kay Crease Brush.
 I put Corrupt in the crease. (I forgot to put a picture, but for mascara, I used Sei Bella Volumizing Mascara in Black/Brown). ^_^
 I used MUG's Bitten for blush. (I picked a very very small amount because of the crazy pigmentation, and the brightness of the color)!
 I finished the look by putting the yellow sparkle lipgloss from the Aeropostale stick of six glosses.
The completed look:
Have fun with this look!<Lucy

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting! I read and reply to every one! :D <3