search

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Interesting Color Combo ;)
I wanted to try out my new Sephora kit, so I picked out the first 2 shadows that caught my eye, and made this different look. :) It's kind of a weird color combo, but I think it is still pretty wearable. :) Here is the look:
 (The shimmery green I used looks blue, but it's really a green!)

Here is the tutorial:
 I primed with Elf's Primer in Alabaster.

 I picked up a color that was close to my skin tone from the Elf 100 Color Palette with my Mary Kay Eye Blending Brush.
 And I used at as a base color.
 I used the 3rd green from the top in the green section from the Sephora Limited Edition Makeup Kit.
 I applied the green onto the lid with my Elf Eye Blending Brush.
 I also took the color into the crease, and blended it above it.
 I then took my Mary Kay Angled Eye Brush, and picked up the first red-the first color-from the Sephora Kit.
 And I made a wing, connecting it to the outer corners.
 Looks like this,
 I wiped off the brush, and picked up the 3rd gold down from the 100 Color Palette.
 And  I applied it on the outer lashline.

 Since I don't have a blue mascara, I got out my Maybelline Color Tattoo Cream Eye Shadow in Tenacious Teal and my IL MAKIAGE 6W Brush, and put the blue on my lashes.

 I used the 5th color down (a matte peach) in the yellow section from the 100 Color Palette for blush.
 For the lips, I used the last color in the red section (a clay red) with my Sonia Kashuk Retractable Lip Brush.


 For this look, I wanted to add matching nails! :D I'm not too good with nails at all, but I thought I would be safe with just solid colors! ;)
 On my thumb nails, I used an L.A. Colors Color Craze Nail Polish in a gold shade.
 For the next finger, I used Sally Hansen Advanced Hard As Nails shimmer nail polish in sheer white buff. (I think thats what its called).
 On the next finger, I used a GAP Nail Polish in Gold Rush. (One of my fave nail colors!)
 For the next finger, I used Maybelline ForeverStrong +Iron Nail Color in Timeless Taupe.
 On the last finger, I used a Klutz Non-Toxic Nail Color in Banana Yellow.
 The gold.
 S.H shimmer.
 Gold Rush.
 Timeless Taupe.
 Banana Yellow.
 The whole hand.
Matching! ;D

I hope you enjoyed this 'interesting' look! <Lucy :)

3 comments:

  1. Thank you sooo much Madam Noire!!! :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you still have the Maybelline forever strong 150 Timeless Taupe Color?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read and reply to every one! :D <3