search

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Spring Rain :)
I would wear this soft spring look for an everyday look, with a twist of color. ;) I was very happy with the color combination, and liked that the eyes sort of had the 'no makeup' kind of look. Here it is:


Tutorial:
 I primed with Elf's Primer in Sheer.

 Next, I picked up a soft lilac semi-matte Elf eye shadow with my IL MAKIAGE Fluff Brush.
 I swept the lilac on the lid. 
 Then, taking my Elf Eye Blending Brush, I picked up the one gray color in the purple section from the Elf 100 Color Palette.
 I put it in the crease with a wind-shield-wiper-motion. ;)
 I wanted to try out the cream eye liners from my new Sephora kit, so I picked up the smokey-plum one with my Mary Kay Angled Eye Brush.
 I lined the upper lashline.
 For mascara, I used Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara in Black. (I loooove this mascara, because it makes it look like I have false lashes! HIGHLY recommend it!) :D
 For lips, I used my Sonia Kashuk Retractable Lip Brush, and picked up a sparkly rose cranberry lipgloss from the Sephora Limited Ed. Makeup Kit.
The completed look:
Hope you liked this one! :D<Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I read and reply to every one! :D <3