search

Friday, May 10, 2013

Warm and Cozy Summer Look :D
This look can be worn in the summer or fall because of the warmer colors. I realized that I haven't used an eye shadow pigment in any of my looks on here! :p So I picked out my NYX Pigment and made this look:
 The pigment I used on the lid looks brown! But really it's a pinkish sparkly gold! :p

Tutorial:
 To start the color, I picked up a plummy-brown shimmer shadow with my Mary Kay Crease Brush from the Shany Limited Ed. Makeup Kit.
 I put the shadow in the crease.
 The pigment I used was a Dramatic Chromatic Eyeshadow Pigment  by NYX in Sunshine.
 I picked up the pigment with the IL MAKIAGE Fluff Brush.
 I put it on the lid.
 Next, I picked up a beige gold color from the Sephora Limited Ed. Makeup Kit with my IL MAKIAGE 6W Brush.
 I put the color on the lower lashline.(I like putting shimmery light colors on the lower lashline when I want my eyes to look lit up). ;)
 CoverGirl Lashblast Volume Mascara in Brown.
 For blush, I used a very light amount of the first blush from the Sephora Kit. (A gold flecked rose).
 To complete the look, I used this red lip color I made.
The finished look:
Hope you liked this one! <Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I read and reply to every one! :D <3