search

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Halloween Series: 80s Girl/Villainess/Ethereal Character

Hey everyone! So today's Halloween look that can be changed into really any kind of character. A you saw on the title, here are the three main ideas I had in mind while creating the look. The look started off on my other blog (see makeupcrazy on blog roll) as soft 'teen' makeup, and changed into this dramatic look. (for some reason, the way the photos turned out, the skin around my eyes just looks weird...idk) 
 From this to this:




You can't tell in the pictures, but I did this ethereal purple contouring all over may face, nose, chin, and jawline. :) I was pretty happy on hoe this look turned out. I would love for you all to check out my two other blogs that I have, they are both on the Blog Roll: makeupcrazy and nailcrazy; check them out! :D <Lucy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I read and reply to every one! :D <3