search

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Playing Around With Halloween Makeup Ideas

Hello again! So, hopefully I can post every few days or so now...as you know, I have a blog for my everyday looks: makeupcrazy1.wordpress.com. Every time I do a wearable look, and post it on that blog, I will go and turn the everyday look into something wild and fun for Halloween! That sound fun? Well I created a colorful look with blue and brown on my wordpress blog, and made two different looks on my eyes. (I will do something different on each eye) :)
My original look: (be sure to check the post out)!! ;)
 And here are the two looks I turned it into:






Products used:
Primer: Urban Decay Primer Potion
Eyeshadows:
Blue: Makeup Geek Poolside
Brown: MUG Bada Bing
Highlight: MUG Beaches and Cream 
Black Eyeliner: Elf Cream Eyeliner in Black
White: Maybelline Color Tattoo in Too Cool
Mascara: CoverGirl Fusion Mascara in Black/Brown
Brows: MUG Cocoa Bear and Bada Bing
Cheeks: Sephora Eye Shadow in Matte Orange
Lips: Maybelline Lip Pencil in Nude and Aeropostale Lipgloss in Strawberry
Btw, this little Halloween thing I came up with will switch off with looks from my Recreate Series.

I hope you like the idea, and the looks! See you soon! <Lucy :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I read and reply to every one! :D <3