search

Monday, March 25, 2013

Fresh Spring...Weed? :)
This look is actually inspired by an interesting weed I found in my back yard! It was green with a few different brown shades. As you can see in the picture, I have very chapped lips, so instead of lip color, I used some Vaseline, which has a natural glossy look to it. As I said in my older post, I purchased some Makeup Geek eye shadows, and I forgot to say, I am going to be doing swatches of them when they get here! Hope you like my 'Weed' look!:p<Lucy



What I used:
Elf-Shimmery Light Brown shadow, Dark Brown Matte shadow, Lime Green Matte shadow
Sugar Pill-Eye shadow in Tako
MAC-Highlighting Light Brown shadow
Maybelline-Dream Bouncy Blush-Frost Pink
and Vaseline.


Sites to check out:
+elfcosmetics.com
+MACcosmetics.com
+SugarPillCosmetics.com
+Maybelline.com

To access these sites, click and hold the left side of the computer mouse, and drag the curser over the sit name that you want to go to. After highlighting the site, right click, and there should be options to getting to the site. It should work, but if it doesn't let me know! :0) Thanks<Lu 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I read and reply to every one! :D <3