search

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Summer Breeze!
This look I created a while ago, but due to my busy schedule, I didn't have time to post it for a few days. I intended this look to be for winter, but when I was finished, I thought it looked like a light and airy summer look. It reminded me of a summer breeze. I kept this look light, and it will look amazing on brown eyes. If you have blue eyes, switch it around and make the shadow combination with browns instead. Green eyes could work with a purple combination. BTW, I just purchased a Raspberry Z Palette, and 27 eye shadows at Makeup Geek! I will definently be using them a TON when they come in the next week or so. Enjoy the look!<Lucy

Here is the combination of lip products I used. First, is the SiBella Sugar Plum Lipstick, then the NYX Beige Sparkle gloss, and then both of them.



Products Used:
MAC-Light Blue shadow, Slightly Darker Blue shadow, Blue Toned Dark Gray Shadow(Sorry, I don't have the names) (:p
SugarPill-eye shadow in Tako
Clinique-Bronzer in Light/Medium
NYX-Beige Sparkle Gloss
SiBella-Lipstick in Sugar Plum

Sites you can go to:
+MakeupGeek.com
+MAC.com
+SugarPillCosmetics.com
+NYXcosmetics.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I read and reply to every one! :D <3