search

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Easy Earth-Toned Smokey Eye! :)
I wanted to do something a little more dramatic with my new shadows. After I finished the look, it kind of looked like an earth-toned smokey eye. I used 3 of my new shadows to create this. I also used one of my new Target lip glosses. Here is the Earth-Toned Smokey Eye:


Here are the things I used:

Wet n' Wild Lip gloss in Sinless, and three MUG shadows: Bada Bing, Beaches and Cream, and Shimma Shimma. (On my cheeks, I used Beaches and Cream on the apples, and Shimma Shimma as a highlighter). ;)

This look can work on pretty much any color eye-especially blue eyes. It can also look great on any skin tone. If you are fair, maybe you can lighten it a bit; and if you are really dark, you can add some black. This look is really simple, and is very quick to achieve! Also, the light shimmery pink creamy gloss I used paired very well with the eyes. (To find out more about the gloss, go to my 'Target Haul!'). Hope you like this easy smokey eye!<Lucy :D


MakeupGeek.com
wetnwildmakeup.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I read and reply to every one! :D <3