search

Monday, April 8, 2013

Desert Princess :)
For this look, I wanted to use just browns for the eyes, and a brighter pink-y lip. This look would be very easy, accept for the wing, which might take some knowledge on how to do them. Once again, I used my beloved MUG shadows! :D Here is the Desert Princess Look:


The products I used:

Eye brushes: IL MAKIAGE 6W, Elf Professional Eye Shadow, and Mary Kay Angled Eye brushes. Eye Shadows: MUG's Bada Bing, Latte, Homecoming, and Gold Digger. Mascaras: Top Lashes: Cover Girl Lashblast Volume in Brown. Bottom Lashes: Sei Bella Volumizing Mascara in Black/Brown. Cheeks: Clinique Almost Bronzer in Light/Medium with the Deborah 3027 Face Brush. Lip Brush: iBeauty B127 Lip Brush. Lip Colors: To line and fill in my lips, I used a lipstick that I made out of castor oil, shea butter, and believe it or not, a crayon! :o :) Over that, I used a Ten Beauty Lip Gloss in Fab. I hope you enjoy this look, and have a great day! :) <Lucy

To find out how I made my lipstick out of crayon, go to:
mstoi.com

Where you can find all sorts of interesting natural and healthy beauty alternatives! :)Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I read and reply to every one! :D <3