search

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Dramatized! :D
This look is a little out of the ordinary! It is kind of dramatic, and I used four MUG shadows to create it. Without the pop of bright color on the center of the lid, this look would be more normal. :) It is actually very easy to do. I kept the lips and cheeks simple so the eyes stand out even more. Here is the dramatic look:



Here are the things I used:
Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara in Black, Wet n' Wild Mega Slicks Lip Gloss in Cotton Candy, MUG shadows in Prom Night, Cocoa Bear, Corrupt, and Razzleberry, and Clinique Bronzer in Light/Medium. 

I just want to let you know that the mascara I used from Clinique is a really good one. It makes your lashes look so much thicker and a lot longer! :)

Enjoy this dramatic and fun look!<Lucy

MakeupGeek.com
Wetn'Wildmakeup.net


1 comment:

Thank you for commenting! I read and reply to every one! :D <3