search

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Easy Go-To Look! :)
This is a go-to easy look if your in a rush, or just can't think of anything else. ;) I used two shadows from MUG, and the application steps are really simple and very easy to figure out! Here is the look:



 Makeup Products I used:
Eyes: Lid: MUG Mango Tango, and Crease: MUG Moondust. Both colors applied with the IL MAKIAGE Fluff NY NY Brush. Mascara: Top Lashes: Cover Girl Lashblast Volume in Brown. Bottom Lashes: Sei Bella Volumizing Mascara in Black/Brown. (This next thing I did is optional if you wan to make your eyes pop a little  more: I applied an Elf Shimmer Eye Pencil in Iconic Ivory to the lower lash line. Cheeks: I used the Mary Kay Cheek Color Brush to apply MUG's Unexpected eye shadow to my apples. (I did this just to tone down my naturally very pink cheeks!) :) Lips: I used another color that I made out of crayons, this time a shimmer gold, and topped it with a clear lip gloss. (Applied with my Sonia Kashuk Retractable Lip Brush. 

I hope you like this go-to easy look! :D <Lucy 

Again, if you want to see what I did to make the crayon lip color, go to:
mstoi.com

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting! I read and reply to every one! :D <3