search

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Western Style Makeup!
This look is free, and slightly dramatic. As usual, I used some of my new MUG shadows to make it. Western makeup in my mind is brownish pink, purple, rose and taupe. So that's what I did. I used shimmer shadows, matte blush, and a shimmer lipstick. When I was done, I thought all of the shimmer would make this look overkill, but it actually turned out pretty good. The look:


On the face, I only used a dusting of rose powder blush:
What I used:
MAC Lipstick in Sequin, IL MAKIAGE Shadow Brush, IL MAKIAGE 6W brush, Elf Blending Eye Brush, MUG shadows in Country Girl, Drama Queen, and Pretentious, Cover Girl Lashblast Fusion Mascara in Black/Brown, and an Elf Primer in Alabaster.

Have fun with this Western girl makeup!<Lucy :)

MACcosmetics.com
MakeupGeek.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I read and reply to every one! :D <3